Part 1 - The Basics
- Create an array of size 10 and use a for-loop to fill each piece of the array with it's index multiplied by 3.
- Create an object named person and give it the properties: name (string), age (number), interests (array of strings), and talk (method).
- Write an if statement that checks your persons age. If it's equal to 20, less than 20, or greater than 20, display a different message. (remember to use ===)
- Create a function that adds two numbers and one that subtracts two numbers.
- Create a function that takes as parameters two numbers and a function (add or subtract from hw2) and returns the result of that function invoked with those numbers.